Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year to ME!!

Cliff and I spend New Year with Sue and Alan Hill. We had
a Bar-be-que at their house. It was just a us them Mr. Hill
snr and one other wowman.

Cliff fell asleep at 10.30 p.m. but I woke him at 20 seconds
to midnight. When he saw the 20 on the screen he said "Oh
another twenty minutes." and I said "no another 17 16 15
seconds"

So we went into the kitchen but the T.V. there was terrible
for the colour and it was Melbourne so we went back into the
lounge and Alan came and joined us and we watched the fire
works in Sydney.

Though I might be baised and say that the Sydney fireworks
were better, bith Cliff and Alan agreed with me and they are
Victorians! Cliff said that if 'they' put fireworks on the
Westgate bridge it would look as good as Sydney. Alan said
since the Games when they put all the 'permanant' things on
the bridge they have had the better show.

A good night and no quarrels.

No comments: