Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 10th May 2009

This must have been one of the best Mother's Days EVER!
Meg came around about 2 p.m. and I was reading "He's Just
Not That Into You." So we talked about the book for about
half and hour as she is reading it too.

Then she went and made me pancakes with maple syrup and
banana pieces YUM!

After we ate we talked about our relationships. (Brought
on by reading the book of course!)

I spent 19 hours in bed on Mother's Day! It was lovely just
a pity I could not get more sleep but as usual Ross had his
music on TOO loud.

Meg left at 3.30 p.m to go and move her stuff out of Simon's.
Donald was helping her. He had rung in the morning to wish
me Happy Mother's Day and Meg said he was coming over after
they moved her stuff but he never turned up which was a
disappontnment.

I had barely got to sleep when Kath, Nathan and the MOB turned
up just before 4.30 p.m. Both girls gave me lovely cards.
I understand that no one has a lot of money at the moment.

After they left at 5.30 p.m. Cliff came to bed and as usual
was asleep and snoring within two minutes, but I was really
tired and went off to sleep too. Waking up at 7 p.m.

As I wanted to watch "Bones" and he didn't he went back to
bed. I think it is terrible for a healthy man to be sleeping
so much. He sleeps abot 12 hours a day!

I also said that it was about time Cliff stopped 'taking' the
boys to visit their mother's grave on Mother's Day. After all
she was not his mother and the 'boys' are 28 and 29 and Keith
does drive so they are quite capabale of going themselves and
Cliff said if he didn't take them they would not remember and
I said well that was their problem not his after all they are
not children but MEN!

No comments: