Monday, January 9, 2012

My "New" Car.

Last year Kirsten was giving me grief about how "old' my
car was. It was 19 yearts old at the end of Oct. So
when Supercheap Auto had a super sale I spend $50 on paint
to do my car.

I started doing it just after Xmas and my son said that I
was to desist as he would do it the right way!

I had already washed the car ans was sanding away at all
the scratches on the bonnet when Kirsten came out with his
message. I took the car around and he said that he was
off work for the next three weeks and would do the car
during his holidays and I thiught "It will be like every
thing else he has said that he would do for me, it would
get started and never finished!" alought he did finally
finish the side path from my front door to the side gate
(after TEN years). Though to be honest it was his father
who started the path and never finished it. It is some
thing he inherited from his father who was aways starting
stuff around the house and never completing it.

Anyway he goes back to work next Monday that is 7 days
left to do the car and he has only put one coat on the
bonnet! At this rate it will be a year to do the whole
car. I said at least three coats of paint per section!

He said he can't do it because it was raining (3 days)
too windy (2 days) and he had the kids (7 days) and he
was too busy! (1 day) that leaves the one day he did
work on it and now he says he is getting the kids for
the next 3 days which means he will only have 2 days
left to do the whole car!

Just as I thought it will not be done by the end of his
hoildays!

Times like this I regret not having another son!

No comments: