Thursday, March 15, 2012

Half Term Report

Kirsten got her half term report and she is doing
satisfactory in attitude and behaviour in 6 subjects,
good in 1 and excellent in 1. So very pleasing
overall.

However I was called into the school on Wed 14th over
an incident and it turns out she has been silly again
over things she has been writing on facebook.

So once more I have had to take it away from her.

I think I will wait till her birthday till she gets
it back. The teacher was saying if she could have
her way she would ban it completely. That it is the
number one cause of problems in the school.

I still believe that children should not be allowed
on it till they are at least 18! They are too
immature to be writing the rubbish they do and then
they have to suffer the results of they stupidity.

No comments: