Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Xmas 2012 (Part 3)

Well when Meg and Mick arrived we opened presents.
We had to open a few in the afternoon as the kids
were not going to wait 5 hours till Meg came.

My camera must have been accidently knocked on as
I had recharged it only the day before yet the
battery was flat so I had to get Kath to take
photos for me.

The kids seemed to have a great time, despite their
mother's sour mood, though I think Dayne was more
aware of it as he kept wanting to be picked up and
cuddled ALL THE TIME!

Donald was thrilled when he found out that the coffee
maker that Kath and he thought belonged to her was
actually his. He said that that morning he had asked
Kath to open it up and make them coffee but she said
not till she had offically been given the machine!
So when it turned out to be Donald's Kath threw a
tantrum and I had to go home and get her coffee maker
to show her that I had not given Donald hers!

I explained to Lisa that I had ordered a magazine
for her but it was her Xmas and birthday present in
one and thast it started in January!

Kirsten gave me a pair of THONGS! I have not worn
thongs since I was about ten when I found that the bit
between my toes rubs my skin off and I bleed! She has
not once since me wear thongs so why she got them is
beyond me.

I took home nearly half the food. Only about a quarter
was eaten. I left the other quarter for the mob to
finish off.

No comments: