Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ross and Kirsten

Sunday the 19th July was Ross's 30th birthday and Kirsten's
11th birthday. I had spend all Saturday running to the
toilet and was really washed out on Sunday and feeling
hot and cold. During the early hours of Monday morning
I developed a blinding headache. Then at 6 a.m. I barely
made it to the toilet to spew up everything I had eaten
on Saturday night and Sunday (that hadn't come out the
other end!)

I rang Kath and told her I was not well and thus not going
up to Yallourn Nth to see Kirsten and she cracked the shits
well and truly (Again) saying that I could take all my
scrapbooking things away and I was not welcome there any
more!

I lost my temper with her and said that she wanted her kids
treated 'better' than Donald's as with them it can be up to
6 WEEKS before I see them and give them their birthday
presents!

She hung up on me and I have not heard from herv since

I had wanted Cliff to come home with me on Saturday night
so that we could get a good night's sleep as Ross was having
his party on Saturday night. Most of his married friends
came between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. and then went home to their
families. Cliff said "See I told you it would be a bust as
he does not organise anything." I said "All his single mates
will turn up about 11 p.m. and stay till 6 a.m." He said
"No, it's a fizza."

By 11 p.m. there were 30 people there! Cliff had had so much
to drink he was sleeping like a baby. A fight broke out about
5 a.m. and the party was over by 6 a.m. and I finally got to
sleep at 6.30 a.m.!

So once again I was coreect, but it did not make me feel any
better! I think not being able to sleep only made me feel sicker!

No comments: