Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday 31st October.

The day was hot! It ended up hitting 41. I had hoped
to go to the gym some time in the morning but Audrey
had arranged that we would go to the Mall in the morning
so I did not get to the gym. I had thought she had said
NOT to come till after 10 a.m., but it turns out she
said come BEFORE 10 a.m.

Kirsten and I had breakfest at the club, but I decided
we would not be doing that again as a bowl of cereal
with fruit juice cost $8.50 each!

My feet were hot and so were Kirsten's so we looked at
some of the shoe stores that had tables out and found
some sandles but it was going to cost me $60, but then
my card would not go through! I had to ring up. It seems
that they are claiming I put nearly $6,000 on the card
last month which I know is impossible it was about $4,000.

The young man said that the statements were send out
Friday, so I was expecting it to be at home when I got
back but it is still not here. (9th November)

We ended up having a bar-be-que lunch at the Golf Club
were we were staying. Then Kirsten and I spend the
afternoon in the pool.

We had the celebration for Audrey's birthday at her
friend's Kath's place. Of course Kirsten was the only
person under 50 there.

She watched Toy Story 1 and 2. I sat with her during
2 so she was not alone all night. Afetr all I don't
know these people and I have no memories to talk to
them about as most of the evening was:-
Do you remember when...?"

No comments: