Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wedenesday At Last!

Well we were on the road by 10 a.m. and thankfully the
weather was a pleasant 25 degrees.

At Sea Lake I took over the driving as Cliff got a cramp
in his leg.

We were stuck behind a large truck all the way to the
main highway. As we all said there was a hay truck that
had passed by some time that morning as the truck was
kicking up all this hay onto the windscreen.

When we got to calder Cliff took over again and we filled
up. On the way back from the toilet I did a double take
the front of the grill was almost completely covered in
straw. Thankfully I had noticed it otherwise it might
have caused the engine to overheat.

A clear run through the city and we were at Kath's by just
after 6 p.m.

They had my car there and I transfered my things from
Cliff's car to it and drove home. I never thought about
it but I could have driven keith home and saved Cliff
all tired, and not up to thinking too much at that stage.

No comments: