Thursday, March 4, 2010

An Accident Just Rushing to Happen

As I came into the Tarwin and George St roundabout today,
after leaving the shop at 1.30 p.m. a car coming along
George St, (heading east, thus having me on his right)did
not give way but rushed straight into the roundabout. I
however did see him and put my brakes on. I was just luck
that there was no car following me other wise I would have
been wearing it up my a.s.

He did a wide wild turn north into Tarwin St and sped away.
I took note of his number plate PQI 828.

Then when I was going up McDonald St I noticed he was behind
me again. He must have gone all the way around by the other
bridge trying to avoid the lights. But it actually gained him
nothing as he was still behind me!

Just after the Leisure center roundabout he tried to overtake
me. Mind you I was sitting on 60-61 km in a 60 zone. But
the car in the right hand lane slowed and turned up Donald St.
So he was forced to pull back behind me to avoid running up
the other car's rear. But as soon as possible he was over
taking me just before Holmes Rd. He must have being doing
70 kms at least.

Just rushing to have an accident!!

No comments: