Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Good Thing.

I noticed that this is the 15th blog for the month of
February. As it only has 28 days this year that is
nearly every second day. Much better than the New
Year's Resolution to have at least two blogs a week.


However it is actually the 1st March here in Aussie land.

For the third week in a row we had to call the RACV.

They will soon have Cliff's address on speed dial. I
notded that Beryl does have the RACV in her mobile
phone and thought I must do the same.

Anyway it was her flat battery again. It was for her
flat baterry in the first week. Mine in the second
and now hers again. But unlike me she won't accept
that she needs a new battery.

The man told her she has to run the car for at least
half an hour to charge it up but she had no petrol
and said she could not do that!!

I'm sure she will ring me tomorrow and let me know
what is happening.

No comments: