Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feeling Better

Funny but when you are feeling down and scraping the
bottom of the barrel everyonne says it can't get any
worse and yet I find that no comfort because for me
it always gets worse!

Still feeing stressed out but coping with it much
better.

Meg cooked tea last night after she got home from
netball. It was just for her but the left overs
were for our lunch today.

Anyhow, her mobile rang and she got talking for about
an hour. I had thought she had tea, so wasn't looking
at the stove and I have NO sense of smell, but about
an hour later she comes into my room and says

"Can't YOU smell that?"

"What says I"

She then tries to blame me because she has burnt the
rice for the tea and lunch.

She is also insising that I do the washing up as she
COOKS. But she wants me to do ALL the washing up even
for the night when she doesn't cook for me!!

She also informs me she is sick of yelling at me.
(Surprise, surprise I am sick of it too!!!) She says
she going to move into a unit and I think that is
silly as she will be paying $120 a week and that is
money she could save towards her new house. It will
take about five years if she does that and only about
two years if she stays with me to reach her target!
The gap between what the bank will lend her and the
cost of the house she wants.

Will have to see if I can talk sense into her.

No comments: