Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brooke's 14th Birthday

Meg did mention to me that Donald was having a party
for Brooke as she was coming down last week end.

But then things started to go wrong! (Still cannot find
the keys to Cliff's car.)

On Saturday when I came home she did not remind me that
the party was that evening, so I completely forgot.

Cliff came home Sunday saying that Donald was MAD. We
always go to Kath's kids party but we don't bother with
his kids because they are HIS! What rubbish! But really
it's not like it's her 13th Birthday! Surley she is old
enough to realise that she shouldn't be getting a PARTY
every year by this age. Fair enough up to 10 but 14!
come on.

As a child I had ONE birthday party. I think it was my 8th.

I did not get even a 13th, 18th or 21st. My friend Kathy
O'Hara gave me my 21st!!

No comments: