Monday, February 15, 2010

I Know Life was not meant to be Easy, but does it have to be this Bl..dy hard??

Well it seems it is raining more crap on me AGAIN.
Firstly a woman complained I was not giving her guests
enough time to pay. The company's policy is payment
ON THE NIGHT of the party. I asked for payment within
one week AFTER the party, but extended it to 11 days.

Then there was a power black out over the week end
and when I turned on my computer it sounded like a
street sweeper was passing by. In other words it
sounded like it would cost a lot of money to reapir!

I turned it off in disgust as nothing was opening
but came back to it later and was soooo relieved that
it started up with it usual gentle purr. Thank G.d.

But then there was a phone call from the father of my
neighbour, re the fence and not only does it seem that
the trees need triming because they are in the way (I
looked and they are about three feet or a meter above
the fence so I can't see how they are in the way.) But
now it seems they want to charge me $500 to remove the
dirt 'build up' on my side of the fence!

The dirt has always been higher on my side and the last
fence lasted twenty yeras before it needed repairs. When
I had the new fence put in between my other neighbour and
myself her 'dirt' is higher than mine and she did not have
to pay to have it removed. So I explained all this and
the father rang the fencing guy who is going to come out
and have a look at it on Friday.

I really must have been a wicked person in my last life
to be always encountering problems, such as these. Why is
it some people seem to breeze through life and others are
forever sinking?

No comments: