Monday, July 5, 2010

Movie Night

Strange that we still call it movie or video night
when actually it is D.V.D. night. Soon to be BluRay
night.

Friday after we had tea at the R.S.L. we went to the
video shop ( and we still call it that despite the
fact that they no longer sell videos) and got "Alice
in Wonderland."

It was not at all like I expected. It takes place
when Alice was 19 and it is in actually fact her second
visit to Wonderland and her first visit was when she was
6 and not just a dream as she had always thought.

The other movie we got was "The Tooth Fairy". Thought
that approp: considering Meg had her bottom two wisdom
teeth out.

We watched Alice Friday night and took the Tooth Fairy
home on Saturdaymorning for Meg to watch with Kirsten,
but Meg's friend Jacky came and I had to leave before
they had finished watching it. So Meg made the supreme
effort and went to the video shop in Morwell and got a
copy from there for her and Kirsten to finish watching.

I watched it on my own on Sat afternoon. I had heard
them laughting like mad but I did not do the same though
I did think there were some funny parts. Like "You can't
handle the tooth." "I swear to tell the whole tooth and
nothing but the tooth."

No comments: