Thursday, September 30, 2010

Heart Foundation Collection.

About two months ago I reveived a phone call at
Cliff's for him from the Heart Foundation wanting
to know if he would do the collection for them
over one of the weekends in September. As he
works both Saturday and Sunday I said that I
would do the collection for him.

Well the first two week ends were washed out.
Who in their right mind wants to walk up and
down the street in drizzle?

Of course there are only three week ends in
September. The last one reserved for the AFL
Grand Final, which this year was played between
St. Kilda and Collingwood, which is Don Jr's team.

But it was a beautiful day so I went out at 10 a.m.
There were only 12 houses in the street and four
did not answer. So I was finished by 10.45 a.m. so
that was not all that bad. I collected $33.

No comments: