Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kirsten Stays to help Nanny.

Kirsten came last weekend to help me clean up the house.

I picked her up Thursday and we spent the day sorting out
all my candles. What was current and what I wanted to keep
for myself and what I wanted to sell.

Friday she stayed at the shop to help Poppy Cliff but he
said that she didn't want to do ANYTHING. He asked her to
go to the bank with the money but she refused even though
she thought it was only a block away at first. When he said
it was two blocks away she really kicked up a stink he said.

Friday night we went to the club. Meg came as did Karen and
Chris with Elizabeth. We all had a drink and wished Cliff a
Happy Birthday even though his birthday was actually Saturday.

On Saturday we spent the day with Beryl and Cliff watching
the Grand Final. Kirsten and I went for Collinwood to win
and Beryl and Cliff were hoping for St. Kilda to win. Well
we now know who ended up happy at the end of the day!

On Sunday Kirsten came to my house and we started cleaning
up the dinning room and got about 3/4 of it done before her
parents arrived to take her home. So she is comming back in
2 weeks to help me finish it off!

No comments: