Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kirsten Visits

Picked up Kirsten from home. Kath said that I was
suppose to collect her from the school. However it
was raining and Nathen was home so I don't see why
he could not have picked the children up. He did
go and did it but with very bad grace!

Kath told me that he had no intention of taking
Kirsten to the doctor for her appointment as he
claimed she was 'bunging it on.' As if that
d...head would know ANYTHING anout medicine!!!!
Where did he get his degree! or is this just
rubbish that he is spouting from his mother the
'nurse'.

The doctor was happy with her chest and said to
keep using the spray.

Once again we did the dinning room. But after two
days it is still not finished.

The ceiling, walls and half the floor have to be
cleaned. Kirsten said "I know what we are doing
Nan, it's spring and we are cleaning so we are
spring cleaning."

I said that was very good.

When Kath picked her up on Sunday, she informed me
that Kirsten would not be seeing me nor Nanny
Burns till she 'behavoured herself.' Thay are going
to send her to live with Toss till she wants to be
part of their family again. When she agrees to
'do as she is told' then she can come back home.

I am not impressed with this.

No comments: