Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bruce Willis Regrets Films.

This was some of the news in The Age yesterday.
Unfortunately he did not say which films he
regreated staring in.

This left the field wide open for everyone and
his dog to have a sling at him.

Among those films named were "Hudson Hawk" which
I enjoyed, and "Unbreakable" which had an unearthly
quality about it. I liked the premise, that if
there are people that are super fragile then there
has to be a balance, so there most be some people
who are never ill.

It is like my idea of good and evil. If there is
super good, e.g. God, there there has to be a
balance thus there must be a super villian e.g.
the Devil.

All comic books are based on that fact, every super
hero has to defeat a super villian, e.g. superman
against Lex Luther.

Some of the films given as the worse that Bruce has
made I can't comment on as I have never seen them.
One of his best I feel was "Sixth Sense."

Yes the Die Hard's are going over the top but that
is what happens when you follow on, the next film
has to have more bang for the buck!

No comments: