Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome Dayne Nathan Cook

Kath had her baby on Friday at 9.17 p.m. and I was
right! despite the two scans and the nurse saying
it was a girl, it was a lovely little 6 1/2 pound
boy!

Of course that threw a spanner into the works! As
Kath had gone out and bought everything in pink!

Toss had gone to schoolies with Emma to supervise
her but left a week ahead of time in case the baby
arrived early as she has as yet not seen one of
Nathan children being born. She did not make it
this time either Nathan was outside ringing her
to ask where she was as the baby was nearly here
and she had driven straight from the Gold Coast
through to the hospital and was only at Moe and
when he went back inside it was to be told the
baby was here and it is a boy! I was there for
Talhia and just after Jasmine arrive but Kath
did not even ring me this time till about 10.45
a.m. on the Saturday morning. iwas in the Optus
shop buying my new phone when the call came in
and when she said it was a boy I just let out a
hoop and a hollow every one looked at me and I
explained that my daughter had just told me that
she had a little boy.

Toss had to go out first thing Saturday morning and
buy blue and in a size 0000 which turned out to be
too large! he just fits into a size 00000!!!


Mum and baby went home Sunday afternoon and he was
finally named on Monday!

No comments: