Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Court Case! AGAIN!!!

Received in the mail on Wednesday a letter from the
Magistrate's Court re The Court case with the Council.

Despited the fact that the Council withdrew the case
and I was told to go home. Apparently someone FORGOT
to show the judge the letter when the case was called
and so he judged in favour of the Council!

I spent over an hour yesterday going back and forth
between the Court house and the Council trying to sort
it all out. Finally a young lady at the Courthouse
said that the judge that made the order was a visiting
judge and was situated in Melbourne and she would have
to email him and took my phone number (mobile) and said
she would ring me and let me know that everything is OK.
That was about noon on Thursday and it is Friday noon
and no word yet, I will give them a week and then re
contact them if I haven't heard!

No comments: