Monday, April 16, 2012

Friday 13th Strikes Again.

Went shopping with Kath at Coles, George St Morwell.
A young man named Nick served us. At the car I
noticed that Kath who had only spend $125 had received
a 12 cents petrol discount coupon whereas I who had
spent $170 had only received a 4 cent petrol discount
coupon so I went back to query it. The girl said
Kath used a master card to pay and I told the girl
we both used our fly buys with our triple points
coupons and I paid for both lots of groceries with
my credit card. So we couldn't figure out why the
difference, so she issued me with a 12 cent coupon.

When I was going through my purse on Saturday to
clean it up and put my cards in their proper places
I found that the triple Fly Buy coupon had been
handed back to me with my credit card and fly buy
card, so I reckon that the young man did not swipe
it and that was why I did not get the 12 cent coupon
and thus have also missed out on over 200 Fly Buy
points!!!

Just before Easter I walked into the laundry to find
water all over the laundry floor. I was washing but
the water was not coming from the machine but from
under the door where the hot water service is. Called
the plummer and he said that there was a split in the
service and it needed replacing. I got the service in
November 1993 18 1/2 years old. The plummer said that
they usually last 10-12 years so I did well.

It is illegal to have them indoors now so it had to
go out in the pergola area. The next day I went to
use it only to find the water was cold, it seems the
pliot light went out. Now he did say that could happen
as it is 'an energy saving unit' and the pliot light
is turnd down very low. But it continues to happen
every time we use the unit!!!

So the second thing to go wrong today, the hot water
service went out AGAIN!!!

Third thing the washing machine stopped washing!

Truly a wonderous day!!!

No comments: