Thursday, April 26, 2012

"What's Your Number?"

A light funny romanic comedy that is not pretending to be anything else.

But when I saw one of the minor characters, 'Daisy Darling' played by
Ari Graynor I instantly thought it is Bette Midler, but then realised
that was impossable as Miss M is my age and this actress was in her
late 20's. So naturally I thought it must be her daughter.

I looked up the name on the web and it said that she was born in
April, 1983 (29) in Boston and was raised by a Jewish family. That
implies she was adopted.

Further enquires led me to a site called 'Cha Cha' where someone back in
January asked the same question. The answer was NO yhey are not related.

You can't tell me that this woman is not related, it was like two peas
in a pod. If you put a picture of the Divine Miss M at the same age,
up against a picture of Ari you would see what I mean.

Has anyone else seen this movie and thought the same thing?

No comments: