Friday, June 1, 2012

Black Friday

Of course it was a Friday! I have mentioned that nearly every
thing 'bad' that happens to me occurs on a Friday.

I went to the school to pick up Kirsten for her to clean up
the mess she left at my place. She bought the clothes in from
the line and put away the dishes but when I asked her to wash
out the bins (2 from her room and our recycling bin, which she
had put something in that left 'goo' all over it) she refused.

She rang her mother. Kirsten told me her mother said she only
had do do her rooms not clean up all this other stuff I was
asking her to do.

I told her she was in my care and when she was she had to do
what I told her to do. Thus if she did not clean out the bins
she would be in trouble.

I went into the house and started making sandwiches for us. I
went out to tell her the sandwiches were ready only to find she
had not done the job and not only that but she had 'run off'.

I threw as much of her stuff as I could out onto the front lawn.

Send a message to her mother to come and pick it up.

I am sick of Kirsten running to Kath and Kath underminding my
authority with Kirsten.

I send a message to Kath to find another house to live. Why
should I rent out my house to her for $100 a week when I can
get $150 through an agent, especially when she is supporting
Kirsten in her rebellous behaviour?

Don came around with Kath and they all picked up the clothes
and rubbish. Kath refused to give me the keys to Yallourn Nth.
I told her not to attempt to remove any furniture or white
goods from the house as she does not own them. They are in my
name. She has not really even started paying for them yet as
all the money she gives me goes to the money she owns from all
her grocery and other shopping.

Don yelled at me that he would take the furniture any time as
Kath had paid for it. The cost is $4000 and Kath has paid less
than $200.

I said in that case I would have them charged with theft and
Don replied "You f..king mole, see how long it will be then till
your house burns down."

At that point I went inside. Don said said something about "Now
dad is dead" but did not finish it and then "If you are having
problems with Cliff don't take it out on us!!" The only problems
I am having at the moment is with Kirsten, Kath and now Donald.

No comments: