Monday, July 2, 2012

Bumped

It was organised that I was to be sent to Monash on Monday
at 1 p.m. for my procedure but at 10.15 a.m. a nurse came
in and told me I was not going as there had been an
emergency.

It is like stand by on a plane and you get bumped, you just
have to wait around for the next flight.

The nurse had already started me on saline solution and I
had missed my morning tea. So I asked straight away could
I have a cuppa as I missed out.

Meg and Kirsten turned up at 11 a.m. Meg said it took over
half an hour to find a parking spot and then they had to park
2 blocks away. Of course Kirsten complained about the walk.

As soon as Kirsten settled in I told her what the doctor had
said about stress and from now on she would have to be nicer
to me if I am to be around for her 18th Birthday.

I had to go to the toilet and I asked her if she wanted to
see me die? Then I unpluged the machine that moniters my
heart rate and it flat lined.

She nearly had a fit, Meg and I laughed at the look on her
face.

They stayed till 1 p.m. and then went to Fountain Gate to see
a moive "About a Boy."

I had an afternoon nap and they came back about 4 p.m. Kirsten
was only here ten minutes when she wanted to go on Facebook.

I suggested she use my computer but Meg said it was easier to
use her phone and an hour later her phone was flat. Meg then
complained for about an hour that her phone was flat. Kirsten
ended up using my computer after all. She put on Facebook that
these were the best holidays ever. Still all about her, can't
believe that she wrote that if she was thinking about me in
the hospital with a herat attack.

No comments: