Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Cardiologist

So Meg and I leave to go to Dandendong for my
appointment with the caridologist. We leave at 11.30
which she said was WAY too early but it turned out to
be a good thing as there was some hold up just before
Berwick.

We never found out what was causing it, just that there
were a solid two lanes of traffic bumper to bumper moving
about 10kms an hour, for a good half an hour.

We got there about 1.15 p.m. had a sandwich and a coffee.

Got up to the unit at 1.35 p.m. I was to be there 15
minutes before the appointment. So we were in plenty of
time. When we went in, he asked why we did not got to
Warragul and see him there and I said "No one told me
that was an option." because of cause it is better to
drive for 40 minutes (one way) rather than 90 minutes
(one way)!!!

He said everything is fine. I don't have to see him
again. He wants a CT scan of my head to see what was
causing (if it is still there ) the pain on the day I
went to hospital (30th June).

Afterwards we went to Krispy Kreme and bought a coffee
and two donuts. I was allowed to drink the coffee in
Meg's car but not the donuts so I had those and shared
them with Kirsten after the R.S.L. that night.

No comments: