Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Baby's" Back.

As Kath had the other four children for the week
I have had Kirsten for the week.

Went to Officeworks over the week end and got
cardboard and compass and drew circles and cut
them up into half, quarter, thirds, fifths and
sixths to help her understand fractions.

So Monday night we are at Cliff's and I asked her
to do the sums and she refused. It took an hour
to get her to do one.

I went to the kitchen to finish the wasing up as
she was being so stuborn, the next thing I know
she takes off. I ran out and called out at the
top of my lungs that if she did not come back I
would ring the police and I would give her to the
count of 12.

She did not come back.

I rang the police and waited. An hour later Kath
rang to say that Kirsten had rung her and she had
come from Morwell leaving the other kids alone
to pick her up. WHY SHE DID NOT BRING HER BACK TO
CLIFF'S IS A MYSTERY. I had to go all the way to
Morwell, to pick Kirsten up.

When we got back, Cliff read her the riot act for
about 45 minutes. He was drunk and kept repeating
himself and of course Kirsten just sulked and didn't
say a word. Finally she agreed to do the sums and
low and behold it took about three minutes to do the
three sums!!! I told her we would do the harder ones
later.

Ross even went on the internet and downloaded and
printed up some colour sheets showing fractions which
was thoughtful of him considering the crap she gave
him not that long ago.

No comments: