Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Busy Thursday

I woke up early Thursday and went around to Karen
Roberts and got her to colour my hair for me. That
way it was all done by 11 a.m. in time for me to
go to Sexy Nails for my appointment.

I enjoyed the pedicure.

I was done by 1 p.m. I went around to the post box
to collect Cliff's mail. When I got back into the
car I noticed the polish on my small nail left hand
had peeled back in a flap. So I went back to the
plaza. The first time I went in I parked furthest
away than I have ever parked. It was just as bad
the second time. I drove up to the front lane. I
did not see one park so I went to turn left, there
was nothing to my right but just then, a woman came
out and hit her ditdit key and the car was right in
front of me! So I waited for her to go out, there
was a car that let her out and should have followed
behind her, but instead a car on my right that had
just come into the car park shot in front of that
second car and stole my spot. The licence read
BREAAZE. A bitch that thought she can do anything
in life. She saw me waiting there before her and cut
the line. Karma is a bitch and I wish that I could
be a fly on the wall when it bites her in the arse.

I got back to the store and they fixed the nail.

Then I went home to Cliff's. I had an afternoon nap.

Tonight was 'the last Friday of the month raffle' as
tomorrow is Good Friday. So Cliff and I went to the
club. It was just suppose to be us and Uncle Bill.
But then Kath came along with John. Of course Meg and
Mick didn't. Donald came along later.
I couldn't believe that Cliff's number came up for the
first pick and win. The numbers were 1,2,8,18, and 30.

I chose 2 but I was not allowed to either open the
envelop nor take the ticket out. In fact the man
turned away from me to take the ticket out. Then he
turned back and said I had a blank, but how do I know
that he did not substitute the winning ticket with a
blank especially as the next person turned out to be a
mate of his and HE CHOSE THE WINNING NUMBER 30!!!!

So I am almost sure I was cheated out of $750!!! which
Cliff said if we had won we could have given Meg for
her wedding on Saturday. I could not sleep one wink
all night thinking this over and over and wondering if
I had picked 30 would the winning ticket have been in it.

No comments: