Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sam Throws A Wobblie

After we had the party at the club for Meg's birthday she said
that we could come back to her place for birthday cake.

However I could not as that was also the day that Karen Richardson
buried her brother Henry.

She had asked if I would come and pick up Sam as the pub does not
like kids under 13 being there after 9 p.m.as they were having
the wake at the Royal Exchange.

So I said to Meg to save me apiece of cake, WHICH SHE DID NOT.

I dropped Cliff off at his house and went to the pub. As so as
Sam saw me he said he did not want to go. Chris tried to coax
him by giving him money for the football machine and although
he took the money HE STILL REFUSED TO GO.

We all went outside but he said that he wanted to stay. He was
really working himself up. Eventually Karen said that it did
not matter, she would go home with him instead if I would be kind
enough to drive them, but HE STILL REFUSED TO GO. At that stage
I would have given him a swift kick up the butt if he had of been
my child.

But no Chris and Karen explained to him about the time and hotel
policy and HE STILL REFUSED TO GO. Chris went to take his arm and
put him in the car and he ran off around the corner down the street
near the ANZ bank. Karen and Chris ran after him.

No comments: