Saturday, February 8, 2014

Interest

Received my account this week and was surprised to see that I
had been charged $113 interest on it. It said I had not paid
my full account last month by $250! When I looked at the
payments there was one missing for $300 that I made just after
Christmas.

So I rang them and the man who dealt with me said his name
was prince and he looked up the payments and said yes I had
made one on the 27th and my new statement began on the 28th!
So I had paid it one day early.


But it turned out that this man really was a prince as he took
the interest off the account and I only have to pay the amount
on the bill and not everything that is owing and I will not be
charged interest on the next bill. He understood it was an
honest mistake on my part. So I was really thankful.

No comments: