Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Last Friday of the Month

Big John, Lena, Kath, Kirsten, Cliff and I went to the raffle
for the last Friday of the month at the Morwell Club.

Cliff spent $25 on tickets. John spent $22. I spent $14.
Lena spent $13. Kath spent $12. So all up the table spent
$86. Usually we win at least one prize, but tonight we did
not even score that!

I rang both Don and Meg and asked them to come. Both said
they would need to speak to their partners. Neither contacted
me to tell me whether they were coming or not. But as they had
not turned up by 7 p.m. I figured they were not coming.

At 10.30 p.m. I got a phone call from Meg who said she
completely forgot to ring and she said she was sorry for not
ringing sooner.

It is now 9.30 p.m. on Saturday the 1st Feb and I still have
not had a phone call from Don about coming last night!!!!


No comments: