Friday, August 15, 2014

Maddy's Stay Ends Badly.

On the Thursday after her lesson she asked could she stay at
Aunty Tracey's for four nights and I said Yes.

On the Friday I went to Tracey's to take her the custard
tarts she wanted on Tuesday but hadn't eaten and her aunt
said she had NOT seen her since last weekend. She had lied!

I told Tracey I did not have her number and could she get
Maddy to ring me. By Saturday night Maddy had still not rung
rung so I rang her mother who was still in SA and told her
what happened and asked her to get Maddy to ring me!

Still did not hear from Maddy and I rang Karen who came on
Thursday to pick up Maddy's clothes but she would not take the
flavoured milk that was use by the day before.

It's like I have always said to Meg "It's not like the milk
says 'Opps my use by date was yesterday so I had better go
off to-day!'" I find in some cases the milk is still good
up to three days past the use by date.

Anyhow when Karen came I said that Maddy had still not rung
and Karen said that Maddy had told her that she HAD rung.

So she is now lying about that!


No comments: