Thursday, August 28, 2014

Busy Day 6th August.

Had lunch with Meg as usual but I forgot my purse so she had to
pay for the second week in a row.

After lunch with her I had a second appointment with Luke.
Unlike last week I had made the booking for the afternoon. I
drove around for nearly ten minutes before I could find a space!
Luckily he did not have anyone booked straight after me so I
still got my full 30 minutes.

I had noticed an instant improvement with my lower back but that
seemed to highlight the fact there was a lot of tension in my
neck and shoulders.

So I had him spend half the time on each. I felt really good!
so I booked another session for the 13th.

As I was on that side of town I went around to the optometrist
to book in for an eye test as now with the diabetics I have to
have one every year instead of every two years.

Too tired to go to exercise group. I have not been all term!
But with getting up early for Lena and then lunch and physio I
was really buggered! I think physio relaxes me so much that I
want to sleep. Something which I have not been doing much of at
night and that is why I am so tired all day long!

No comments: