Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pool Man

Pool Man came again today but though it is much better it still has a pearly like quality. Not like the crystal blue water in the store display model. He thinks that perhaps it might need new sand. (I suggested that a week ago.)

Of course no word from the video man, plumber or electrician!

Busy finishing off work for TAFE before the holidays start. This week have really got into the 'character' of my novel. But still have no idea for an illustrated children's story. Also my daughter has the notes I made on my non fiction project (which is my life story (till 12) with family history that my parents told me in those years) but now can't find them, there was 13 pages she was going to type up for me! Am not happy!! Those are the three subjects I have this semester. Holidays in two weeks!! Happy Days!

No comments: