Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Unreliable service men.

Well as usual I could not log in for the last three days. Why is it so hard for me when most other users say this is easy peasy?

The pool man has finally come and by the time the pool is clean it will be April and almost winter. I will have to invest in a pool cover so it will be ready for summer 2008.

Of course the plumber has let me down once more. It has been nearly two years of his promising to come and attach my tank to the sewerage system.

Then there is the electrician. My power supply to the house is in danger of being cut off as the mounting for the housing attachment is falling off the house. I rang the elecricity supplier and of course because it is the attachment to the house it's not their problem. So a month ago I rang the elcetrician who has come around and said it is a small job and he'll fit it in between his big jobs. Nothing so far.

The video recorder has been in for a head cleaning. The man said a week and it is now two weeks. What is it with these guys do they have so much work that they can afford to piss off their customers?

The only person who has not let me down is the computer repair person and that's a woman!

No comments: