Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wade Walker

Wade Walker is the young man that is trying to get me a part time job. He works for Work Solutions. he is rather sweet and thinks I'm a vivacious lady.

The first person to every tell me that was Sister Filiclus (don't know if that is the correct spelling)on the day I left Marist Sister's College, Woolwich. I had to look it up in the dictionary at the time. I don't think she meant it as a compliment!

There was a job advertised for a part time worker at a Traralgon Newsagency working in their book department. Wade says he is going to get me that job. We shall see. They want someone who
(1) Has an extensive knowledge of authors (me)
(2) Loves reading (me)
(3) Deals well with the public (me)
(4) Is presentable (this means YOUNG and THIN..NOT ME)
and lastly willing to work Friday nights (me) BUT for juinor rates.

So what they really want is a high school kid who smiles, is thin and looks good REGARDLESS of her knoweledge or reading habits!!!

No comments: