Friday, November 30, 2007

Fly Be Free!

This is the catch phase that Catherine uses at the end of each day's class. It had real meaning this week as it was our last week at TAFE. Two weeks shorter than last year.

We said our farewells to Catherine on Thursday, as she will not be back on campus next year. Though she said she will be doing on line courses.

So we have all been asking WHAT IS HAPPENING NEXT YEAR? but so far not even Sandra Nester has been able to give us an answer.

I asked the sectretary to give me a phone call before next Wednesday if things are still up in the air, as the enrollment days are next Tuesday and Wednesday, no point going in if they don't know what is on offer!

I will do any units that interest me that I have not done before, but I would like to do another non fiction project, concentrating on my high school days.

But as I said the staff still don't seem to know what units will be on offer.

Beryl will go with me next Wednesday to enroll if I 'don't get the call.'

Now I will 'work' on Christmas!!!

No comments: