Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scrapbooking

On Thursday the 29th November I brought to TAFE all my journals to show Catherine and I also brought in my 'planner' for next year. Catherine took a photo of my journals and said that she would put it on the web site, but so far nothing.

Vickie Love from Traralgon saw in my planner that I had written scrapbooking. She asked if I did it and I said it was going to be 'my thing' for next year. So on Friday she brought in two scapbooks she has done and showed me. They were beautiful and I said I'd never be able to do so well and she said "You'd be surprised."

She told me of a 'little shop' called Scrapbook Sinners that she goes to in Traralgon and does her work there, so I went along on Saturday morning and ended up buying nearly $30 worth of 'goods.' You could spend a fortune.

The lady conducts individual lessons for $8 an hour which is really reasonable, but I will not start till next year. I still have a lot of things to do this year first e.g. tidy my house and find my photo albums!!!

No comments: