Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Bridesmaid Again!

For the second time in a couple of weeks I have come second in
the Monday night Euchre competition. Equal second with Grahame,
that is the second equal second and the fourth time over all
the years I have been playing that I have come second.

Surely I can crack first place ONCE!!!

Grahame and I scored 127 and Billy came first with 128!! ONE
POINT!! The point that Lorna would not go for when she had the
seven and eight of diamonds and could have picked up the jack
of diamonds!!! and would have had the ace of hearts and ace of
clubs in her hand!! What was she waiting for an engraved
invitation?

At least that high score will have given a boost to my overall
average score. I should be sitting on 108 now, while last year
my average was 105. I'd be happy for the rest of the year to
retain that average.

1 comment:

carmsmars said...

Goodluck...I hope you get there.