Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Panael Surveys

About six months ago I had my first comment on my Blog but it
had nothing to do with my Blog. It was an American company
selling the names of companies that wanted people to do
surveys. They claimed that you could earn up to a thousand
dollars a week doing this work. I thought a $100 a week would
be nice. So I paid the sixty dollars and got the list. Of
course most were for the USA but there were a number of
companies in Australia and I put myself down for those.

Today Thursday 7th February I received my first pay cheque
for $25 dollars.

It turned out that most Australian companies DO NOT pay cash
but give award points and you can select items from a list.
I have not earned enough points on other panels to trade my
points for a 'prize.' It turns out that they send the surveys
by email and if they come in the morning and I don't check the
email till after 3 p.m. then often the quota is full by then
and I miss out. The emails seem to come between 11 a.m. and
1 p.m.

Another thing is that they often come on a Friday and then
they come at 5 p.m. and I have gone to Cliff's and don't see
them till Monday.

All these emails have closing dates three or four days away
but only twice in the last six months have I mangered to do
two. On three occassions I was not suitable for the survey
(so way send it to me in the first place!!) and on all the
other occassions I was too late and the numbers had been
filled.

So at this rate it will be 18 months before I am in the black
as far as my payment for the original list.

Oh well at least it is a start.

No comments: