Friday, July 11, 2008

My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!!

Went to the shop at lunch time and Don Jr was there and he
had Brooke as it is holiday time so when Meg came we all
went to Lunch together for my birthday.

We are all meeting tonight at Traralgon R.S.L for tea and
hopefully Kath and the kids are coming too as she missed
Mother's Day this year. That is the first time I have not
seen her for Mother's Day.

More on this later.

Beryl wanted to take me to lunch tomorrrow but Cliff and I
are doing the Yarragon Book Fair this week end though we are
not staying overnight because it costs too much and we will
not be attending the dinner either, even the extra fuel costs
mean Cliff will still save over a $100.

All the more to spend on books!!!

1 comment:

ematejoca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Best wishes from Germany.