Monday, February 9, 2009

Done

Well it nearly killed me but I got the six parties needed
to become a 'qualified' PartyLite consultant.

I asked Kerry and she said yes, but had to rush off to a job
interview at the local R.S.L.

That night the R.S.L. rang her and offered her a job! I have
been trying for a job since 1993 and now at 59 and 1/2 do not
expect to get one. Well she won't be on the permanment roster
till March so said she can't give me a party till then.

Janette Chipperfield said she would give me a party but fell
off Fred's push bike and broke her wrist. She and Fred are
getting married on Sat April 11th 2009 and she will not be able
to give me a party till after that!

Kylie Cowen was busy with the new 'boyfriend' but has booked a party
for Thursday 19th February.

Sue Hill's father in law took a turn for the worse, but she
rebooked the party for 21st or 22nd February and will confirm
the date later this week.

So I managered to get 7 parties all up for the first business month
and will meet my quota of $2,800 worth of sales.

I have 6 parties booked for the second month and only need 1 more to
be sure of reaching the $2,800 mark.

However I am worried about the third month as it will be Easter and
what with that and possibly people going on hoildays and buying 'eggs'
it means finding 7 parties for two weeks!

I started with a rush and looks like I have to finish in a rush.

Such is life.

No comments: