Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scrapbooking at Kath's

Was disappointed to find that Kath had not brought any
of my gear out from the shed and as I was half an hour
late it meant that I did not get started till about 10
a.m. Kath had brought her stuff out!

Also Kirsten was at home sick and she hung around me
sulking because she could not help and she was bored!

I was lucky to get one page done and then Kirsten wrecked
it as I had an arrow pointing at the photo and decised to
put black ribbon around the photo and she saw that the arrow
was not pressed down and as I was cutting off a lenght of
ribbon she decided to 'help' by pressing down the arrow!
Of course I then had to try and get it up again to put the
ribbon around the picture and two of the stones came off and
it ended up being an arrow with NO POINT on it! Bad enough
when I wreck a layout but I was really pleased with this one
as every thing was going gerat till then.

I don't think in all the layouts I have done that there is ONE
that I have been 100% pleased with!

No comments: