Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a Friday...

and it wasn't even the 13th! Firstly I was running late to
do my deliveries, but I managed to get to the shop on time,
only to find that Kath had not arrived.

I rang her and Nathan answered. He had mistakenly taken
Kath's phone ( wasted cost) so I then had to ring her on
his phone. She had completely forgotten about coming down
to go to the gym with me.

As he was out and she had Ryley it meant that I had to
cancel the gym appointment and make another one for Monday.

When I got home I found that my water botle had leaked.
In fact three quarters of it was laying in the bottom of my
bag!

I was lucky I had made the appontment with Michelle Edgell
for 12 p.m. as it was quite a mess to clean up.

I arrived at Michelle's only about two minutes late. But as
I turned off at Gunn's Gully I had realized that I had
forgotten Heather's order, Because of the Reflection Center
I had put it in a box in the laundry and that was were it was
still sitting!

But worse was to come as we were sorting out the orders I
realized I had also left most of Michelle's and Tracery's
order in a box on the dinning room table!

Heather lives in Morwell and we arranged that when she picked
her daughter up from schoo, I would drop off the two boxes.
Thankfully all went well with that!

I had prepared a package of PartyLite material for Paula only
to find that when I tried to call her my mobile phone it was
not working. It then hit me it was also in the bottom of my
bag when the water leaked!

I had no idea of her home address to drop off the material.

I had written an acceptance for Janette's wedding and dropped
that off with no problems.

When I got home I was really cross as the phone was still not
working. I tried leaving it in the sun to dry out when I
brought in the towels and hung out the second load but it
still did not work. I had wanted to ring Lena about her order.
About an hour later Lena rang and said she had all her money
for me so I took around her items but found that I had forgotten
her large candle and that the gift certificate that I thought
was mine was actually hers!

Dropped off the presents for Maddie and Sam. As Don was not home
I left them on the back verandah. Then dropped off tghe stuff
at Lena's but I forgot to ask her about coming to the gym next
week.

For the first time this year I got to Cliff's before 6.15 p.m.
only to have to wait till 6.30 p.m. before he came home!

I was really thankful that nothing further went wrong!

No comments: