Thursday, April 2, 2009

Monday 30 th March

Well I met Kath as planned and we went to Curves and I got
my $5 auction money. However they were very busy and Brenda
was a triffle brusque, which Kath found offensive. Also
there was a bit too much pressure to join both from Brenda
and Maria.

But I reckon I did not do too badly as I only bought along
two people and one of them joined, some people came in with
up to six friends and family and none joined!

Kath was staying in Morwell till 4 p.m. when Nathan was
picking her up on his way back from exchanging a car part
in Traralgon.

So we used the time to go up to Donald's house and help
clean it up. Kath did the bathroom and toilet and I did
the stove top, micro wave and the outside of the stove.
I got Donald to do the inside of the oven and the racks.
I did the washing up, as well as dusting the mantle and
cleaning the table in the lounge room.

The place had to look fit for Uncle Bill who was planning
on coming down to spend the 2nd April through to the 5th
with the kids, because it has been a year since Don Snr
died. But Bill rang on Wednesday to say he would not be
able to come after all as his car was playing up and the
money he was going to use for the trip would be needed
to fix the car.

No comments: