Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Don Jr is 35!

I really feel sorry for Don Jr as I said at the time,
from now on his birthday will be marred because it is
the day after his father's cremation.

Every other member of the family gets together to
celebrate their birthday but this year we did not
do that for Donald.

I asked him to come to Cliff's after he dropped off
the children and he did. So I gave him his present
then. It was the little Collingwood bear, that Cliff
had thrown out of the house because it was a
COLLINGWOOD bear.

Also the red and white Jim Bean Top. I got the x
large as he is a big boy but he complained to Meg
on his birthday (on Monday) that I must not know
his size as it was HUGH. I like them to be roomy
on a bloke. He was hoping that Meg would be jealous
but I think it was Simon that was into the Jim Bean
'goodies' even though it is Meg's drink.

Meg went up and cooked him a meal, but it was not
a late night as he had to go to work early the next
day. Don't know what Kath did for him.

No comments: