Monday, March 9, 2009

Slacko!

So much for the New Year's promise of doing two blogs a week (min)
and thus eight a month!

I have been so busy getting the PartyLite Business going that I
have neglected my blog, but no more.

More effort will be put into it even if I only write a few lines,
better than no word at all.

It only matters to me as I have no-one following me.

I am certainly not the next undiscovered Shakespeare (thank god,
who can tell what he was writing about anyway..) It really requires
a dictionary to understand what he wrote.

Will that happen to all the present great literature today? In
500 hundred years will no-one be able to understand English from
the early twenty first century? Something to ponder - that is
the trouble with a living language, it grows and chnage.

No comments: