Friday, April 16, 2010

My o My

I decided that for an little extra money that I
would join some of these on line panals, that send
you surveys to answer.

One of the biggest ones is Rewards Central. I have
been a member now for about 15 months and I would
say that I spend about one hour a week reading emails
and looking at the web site and answering questions
there. That equals about 65 hours work. To-day I
checked the redeeming program and found that 1,100
points equals $10 (approx) as 3,300 points gets you
a $30 cheque. I have 2669 points so have earned about
$20.43 for that 65 hours work. So it works out that
I am being paid at the rate of a little over 31 cents
an hour. I think that is pathetic.

I thought it was about $2-3 dollars an hour!!! No
wonder they just increased the rate to read an email
from five points to ten points. At the rate they are
paying it should be at least it should be about 100
points to read an email!

No comments: