Thursday, November 4, 2010

Melbourne Cup 2010

Well the turn out wasn't that great. Sue and Allen
didn't come. Neither did Lena and her boyfriend.
Karen and Chris and the kids went to his mother's.
I had hoped that they might drop off MY grandchildren
as they are no relationship to his mum and their
father was at the Bar be Que. Cliff's friend from the
bank and her partner didn't come. Richard and his
mother as well as Beryl turned up just before the
cup and only stayed an hour.

So I did no sweeps.

In fact it was the worse race day all year for my
bets. Out of the ten races 4 of my horses were
scratched and out of the other six, I only had one
second place!

Don Jr did quite well he had 1st 2nd and 3rd in
the cup BUT NOT AS A TRIFECTA!

Cliff would not tell me how he did so he either
did extremely well or extremely bad.

No comments: