Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Audrey Comes For A Visit

I turned up at lunch time at the shop on Friday 13th
to find that Audrey was there. Cliff had vaguely
mentioned that "Mum might be down tomorrow " on
Thursday.

So for once a Friday the 13th did not bring bad
things but something good.

I rang Meg and she came over had had lunch with us.

Audrey was staying at a motel in Traralgon, as she
has trouble getting her leg over the edge of the bath
now to have a shower at Cliff's house. Last time
she had to go around to Sue and Allen's and I think
she felt it put them out too much.

So that night we all had tea at the Traralgon R.S.L.
that is Aud, Cliff, Meg, Mick and my self. So that
was another good thing as we all got to meet Mick.

He does not seem to be too bad.

I drove Aud to the motel as she said she had a long
day and Meg and Mick came around to Cliff's where
Cliff stayed up to 12.30 a.m. playing chess with Mick.

No comments: