Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meg's Birthday

Meg did not just invite family but some friends from
work and general friends.

Cliff came and he was looking very good. He even had
a hair cut.

I drove up to Yallourn Nth and picked up Kath. I for
got to put petrol in the car before i left and the
little red man camr on just as we arrived back at my
house.

It was to be at 6 p.m. at first but then she changed
it because Lisa could not get there before 7 p.m. but
I picked Kath up at 5.45 p.m. anyway and we looked
through a scrapbook magazine after I put some petrol
in the car.

We were not the last to arrive in fact we walked in
at the same time as Cliff. who sayed till 8.15 p.m.
before he went to chess.

I stayed till 9.15 p.m. and then left but because it
was a school night Angela left about 8.45 p.m. as she
had bought Lacy along who was the only child, so she
found it a bit boring.

No comments: